I'm really excited about this giveaway for two reasons-- one, Girl Shot Shirts makes adorable, high quality stuff, and, two, the shop is run by a 4th grader. Yes, you read the correctly-- check out her shop announcement:
I am a fourth grade girl who came up with a great idea. I make clothing items for all things girl. I love sports,art, holidays, friends and so much more. With the help of my parents I set up and printed my original sports and girl themed artwork on t-shirts. Designing and printing my shirts is a whole family affair. I love it when people wear my original designs. When we started printing my designs we decided that we wanted our pieces to be unique and individualized. That is when we decided to repurpose some of the materials. I create fun and unique shirts that any girl would love and wear. I hope to make girls happy and feel good with a great shirt.
How awesome is that?? I don't know about you, but in the 4th grade I was too busy reading Bop magazine and doodling Mrs. Julie Ann (Insert Celebrity Last Name Here) on all my notebooks to do anything this awesome.
Girl Shot Shirts sent me one of these fantastic "I Know I Run Like a Girl" shirts, and it has become my go-to shirt for the gym. It is comfortable, and the neckline is just right so it doesn't feel like your shirt is strangling you. (Strangling t-shirts is one of my pet peeves-- this shirt passes the test with flying colors!) It would also make a great pajama shirt or just every day shirt, it's so comfortable!
Luck for one of you fantastic readers, Girl Shot Shirts sent me one "I Know I Run Like a Girl" shirt (size XL)to giveaway!
Here is how to enter:
- Follow this blog and leave a comment telling us what you were up to when you were in the 4th grade. Be sure to leave an email address so we can contact you if you are the winner.
- Visit Girl Shot Shirts and leave a comment telling us which items are your favorite.
- Purchase an item from Girl Shot Shirts. For each item you purchase, you get an extra entry!
- Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a link to your tweet in a comment.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link to your post in a comment.