Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Check In - Getting Stuff Done

Well, to continue my trend of boring posts, I have little to report this week. Things are going forward, but with not much to report. On a fun note, I'm slowly checking off stuff on my summer checklist, like going to movies in the park, visiting home, etc.

So I turn this post over to you-- How are all you doing? Link up or just leave a comment and say HI. Emily and I love to hear from you. If you feel like sending a shout to Emily, I'm sure she'd appreciate it-- she's slowly getting through the program she is running this summer. I'm sure any encouraging thoughts would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. How hard is blogging and traveling! I'm trying to keep up with my blogs this week. I completed 10 posts (over two weeks) for a freelance project (paid blogging=awesome), but I'm falling behind on my other writing projects and my own new blog adventuresinbaby.wordpress.com. I'll see Emily on Saturday! YAY.

    ReplyDelete