Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Check-In / Getting Stuff Done

Hello!!!

Well, this is a momentous week because, as of this week, we get Emily back! WOO HOOO!!!! Having finished her summer programming, we will start hearing from her sometime soon.

As for me-- The busy nature of my summer has made keeping to a workout schedule hard, but I've been getting them in where I can. I'm down now about 17 pounds from when we started this adventure, and I'm starting to fit back some old clothes, which feels good. I binged on S'mores this weekend, but I refuse to feel guilt. It's summer and S'mores are delicious. :-)

How about all of you?

2 comments:

  1. 17 pounds!!!! That's awesome!!! Good for you. No guilt from the smores, I really don't think they're that bad. Besides, each day is a new day and your past choices shouldn't affect today (or tomorrow)!

    Do you have a goal weight to lose? I can't remember, but I'm so excited for the 17 pounds. Good job. We all know how hard actually changing your lifestyle can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about getting stuff done and linked to your blog. YAY for saying goals out loud.
    http://adventuresinbaby.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete