Monday, July 18, 2011

Serious case of the Mondays - Getting Stuff Done Check In

I can say, with confidence, we have a serious case of the Monday's here. Emily is knee-deep in summer programming and I'm wading through an email/facebook hacking incident. I think it goes without saying, but any emails from stating I'm out of the country and need money are, in fact, fraudulent. Ignore them. OR-- track down who sent them and submit them to public humiliation. Either works for me.

Confession: My running didn't happen last week. I'm going to start fresh today at the gym.

How about all of you?

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I accidentally linked twice, but now I don't see it at all. Oh well. I'm trying to keep up with my blog while I'm traveling around. It's HARD. http://adventuresinbaby.wordpress.com/
    I've discovered I'm not good at traveling and being productive. Cross travel writer off my possible professions list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to add- KEEP IT UP! Part of these public announcements about our goals is holding each other accountable, right?

    ReplyDelete