Friday, August 26, 2011

Monday... err... Tuesday Update

How is it almost September?!? Seriously?!

It's been a good week up here! I've done a few runs which were still not at the level I was at before camp, but I feel like I'm making progress. (I never did get my hour run in... it was more like a bad half hour run.) My quick run this morning was refreshing, as I got to go along the lake for part of my run.

Weight has fluctuated a bit, but I'm still about 15 pounds down from when I first started this. Now that I'm cooking for myself, I can control my food a little bit more. Unfortunately, I have a penchant for consuming cheese in large quantities. You win some, you lose some...

I also signed up for a locker and group classes at my university's gym. I have a friend who wants to do Zumba, so depending on how I feel about my teaching load and everything, I'll likely be doing that with her a few times a week.

Classes start soon! AGH!

What have you been getting done?




1 comment:

  1. We named the baby!!!! Now, must finish nursery and get mentally prepared that she can come any day now! Yay for getting stuff done!

    ReplyDelete